View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 06:01 PM   #116
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
In all seriousness nashty, I just never have liked it and I hate that it is shoved down my throad in every Sportscenter, sporting event, and now every thread... Someone somewhere is always posting about it in the Game Day thread. I have to hear Kornheiser mention in 20 times during MNF... Think about it when you are in my position and you hate it... Don't you think you would grow tired of hearing it???

All I was trying to ask is you talk about it in the 2 or 3 threads you have mentioning it, but not in every football game day thread you see! That really isn't that much to ask, not that I have the right to ask it, but still.

Everyone here has every right to post WHATEVER they want, but damn it if it doesn't piss me off.
Yeah, I understand, even though I play fantasy football Kornheiser bugs me too when he mentions it all the time. I'll try to mention it less

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote