View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 04:36 PM   #417
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

blue man group - audio

this is wicked shit. it's like kraftwerk stuff. rock with guitars and no vocals but very drummish. i love it.

EDIT: shit, i thought this was the CD/music thread! uh DVDs.... nothing outstanding but two enjoyable flicks.

i've recently seen "so close" and "three times" - two asian films, one taiwanese and the other from hong kong i presume. both feature shu qi. so close is a pretty cool action flick with three good looking girls that tells of a sibling relationship between a cop-bandit story and is laced with cool action sequences. three times is a pretty cool drama flick with one good looking girl that tells the story of love over three very different time periods.

watch your thoughts, they become your words

Last edited by rabbitproof; 10-22-2006 at 04:40 PM.
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote