View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 10:29 PM   #37
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I didn't know that LT was on the board when Atlanta picked. But still, as Seifert would say, 1200 yards in two years is "pretty good."

I hope Vince becomes the stud of studs. But don't you recognize that he will have to become a major stud to enter this conversation? And that, for that matter, he was taken top-three himself?
he wont have to be a major stud to be compared with vick... As for their pro careers theirs no comparison yet. I mean vince just hasnt played enough games to be compared to anyone. But Collegewise which is the comparison i was making Its an insult to vince to compare the two. Vince rushed for 3200 yards in 3 years and Vick rushed for 1200 in 2. Theres a huge difference running there and when you throw in how much better vince threw/throws the ball its not close at all. Vince was the better college player and will be the better pro.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote