View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 08:51 PM   #15
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

This is true... I think there was a time somewhere in the spring of 2002 where the d-m.com was out of commission for a little while... I have a distinct recollection of spending the 2002 trading deadline on campus at A&M, using LMF for updates on the Van Exel/LaFrentz trade because there was no d-m.com at the time.

This was long before we were the megasite we are now.

There was a time, before the greater world figured out there were good things going on in Mav-land, that db.com was the #1 outlet for Mavs info. Forget the message board... we have the cream of the crop and nobody can touch us. But going on info and the occasional non-linear or contrarian POV, db.com carried the ball during the early Cuban years.

I always liked Fisher's show on 1190. Maybe that makes me a cro-magnon around here, but hell, this was before 103.3 had Galloway or before the Ticket discovered the Mavs. Yes, I like Galloway, too. So I stick up for Fish, especially when it gives me a rare opportunity to mess with Doc.

And you ALL know you wish you had his access to the Mavs. Fisher that is, not Doc.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote