Thread: Ka-BOOM!
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 05:43 PM   #127
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Just my opinion.

1. Iraq war puts a downer on everything.
2. The media does NOT want republicans to win office. They just don't so unlike bubba they don't tout it.
3. The wages have not been going up as quickly as some would like. A lot of that is why inflation has stayed lower.
4. Outsources makes everyone nervous in general I think. Seeing the economy change so much just makes folks nervous.
5. We are moving from a company focused (pension, benefits, etc.) to an independent focused (same). This also makes folks feel nervous.
6. Folks do understand fundamentally that our politicians are broken when it comes to reigning in spending. They really WANT their own congressperson to bring home the bacon but they know that it needs to be reigned in. I'm not sure americans have the stomach for reduced spending however,..some very brave politicians are going to have to force it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote