View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 11:34 PM   #20
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to take this moment to reflect on what a glorious evening this must have been for one of the two or three greatest figures in Dallas Mavericks history. To be treated like shit by your employer, for whom which you brought excellence to his franchise...and then to have millions of dollars stolen from you by that same said owner...and then to bring a lottery team into his arena on the night he hung the WCF championship banner that you spilled blood earning...

Well, that's a pretty good night for Nellie.

Also nice to see one of his old charges, Buckner, playing a big role in the game. I'm sure the greatest coach in Dallas Mavericks history will rest well tonight.

Way to go, Nellie. Some of us still appreciate the years and years of joy you gave us. I'd put up with ten years of that 90's-crap-Mavs-basketball just for one more season of you and your genius ways filling the AAC with hope and joy.

Cheers, pardner!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote