View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 02:45 AM   #349
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
First off, don't be a smart ass to me if you want me to respond to this post. Second off, the games that you probably think T.O. had to do with us winning, we would have won regardless. T.O.'s so called 'will' hasn't done shit for us this year. I don't understand what the question is here. We are paying him 25 million to make plays that he is not making, yet he feels it necessary to show off in the end zone when the league and fans could give a shit. He is a moronic child in a gifted body.
No need to get butthurt. I don't care how much TO is getting paid because i'm not paying it. It kills me when fans bring this up. How much a player is getting paid when the fan doesn't have squat to do with how much a player is getting paid. You'd think you were the one paying him 25 million dollars. Hasn't done shit for us this year? 3 Touchdowns in a game is nothing? Easily one of the best blockers on our offense which doesn't say much but TO has been good for us. He also was hurt for a couple of the earlier games on our schedule. The pro bowler I expected? Not but at the same time his YAC is amazing. By far the best player in the league in getting yards after a catch. He he just drops balls just like any othe reciever in this league. Just like Keyshawn and Steve Smith did last week. Mind you had they caught their dropped passes for touchdowns the Cowboys would be 4 and 5 right now. I do count TO accountable for the missed catch. He has to make that play. He must. He's capable and he should make the play. His antics are only worth it if he makes those types of plays. He didn't yesterday.

Some of the fans in Dallas are letting their emotions get to them. We're upset over a dropped pass for goodness sakes. The game shouldn't have come down to a field goal or a dropped pass or a extra point. We should've murked the Redskins. They're trash. Horrible. Horrendous. Instead we gave them a win to change our record to 4-4 and you know what? That record defines exactly what we are. A .500 team. A mediocre and inconsistent team. I'll continue to cheer for the Cowboys regardless of the importance of the games but you have to excuse me for not giving a loss to an individual player. I'll happily say he contributed but i'd also throw in that the defense didn't make any plays. This is the reincarnation of the "Dooms Day" offense remember? I have no doubt in my mind this defense is talented. Has great players on it but it fails to make plays. You may not want to hear this but that Roy Williams missed interception was just as important as TO's dropped pass. The defense desperately needed a play made and failed to make it.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote