View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 11:12 AM   #26
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

how in God's green earth could UT-USC be the game of the century? oh wait, they are the best rivalry in all of college football (maybe sports altogether) and they have met over 100 times. i just answered my own question!

that game last year was a good game because of the outcome and the drama. but other than that (and the fact that texas was there) it was a national championship. they happen every year. i'd say that the ohio state-miami game was a much better game that UT-USC.
undefeated 1 & 2, Michigan and Ohio State, when does THAT happen? I think the last time anything close to whats going down on saturday took place was 1973.

just out of curiousity, are you basing your prediction that michigan gets rolled on the fact that Ohio State beat Texas and therefore are awesome? or are you basing it on the point differential between their opponenents? Given the fact that most people who have watched both teams feel they stack up pretty evenly, why do you see it differently?

For the record, I would not be surprised if we lost, but I'll let the game be played. Ive been surprised by this team all year and everyone has underestimated them
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote