View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 03:03 AM   #53
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm wondering if you're even seeing any of my posts so I will post the link again:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Kiki, you keep making the same mistake. You judge Thomas's arguments based on reputation. You judge Bowen's actions based on reputation. Hell, you even judge the arguments of people in this forum based on age and how many posts they have! You'll never be objective until you disregard who's saying what and just look at the evidence. You think Wade deserved all his ref-love in the Finals because he's such a great player too?

Would someone quote my post in a subsequent response, please? I seriously wonder whether Kiki can see any of my posts.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote