View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 08:52 AM   #221
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
If houston gets him, they would be better off going after reggie evans or someone like that though im not a big evans fan and then convincing tmac to be a distributor and not a scorer. Turn him back into Raptor tmac on defense. It would take alot to get him to buy in but if he did, that team would scare the hell out of me...

Tmac
Wells
Battier
Evans
Ming

Let Yao carry the scoring until tmac takes over later(much like the lakers with kobe and shaq) and let tmac play pg while turning him back into the great defender he is quite capable of being. THAT would scare the crap out of me. Rolling with Rafer, Tmac, Battier, Wells, Ming? Not so much...
They dont do exactly that, they roll with Alston/head, Tmac, Battier, Hayes, Ming or when Hayes went down/is on the bench, wells but the main point was make tmac the distributor and yao the scorer, they have done that, which scares the hell out of me to be honest.

Edit- The difference is they go with an extra shooter instead of the pf when hayes is out. Due to Yaos dominance, that is ok.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 11-13-2006 at 08:55 AM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote