View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 10:50 AM   #63
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

no i didnt see that sportscenter deal. i dont know what bodily orifice they pull stuff out of sometimes. i could see maybe 7 or 9 like you were saying yesterday, but 2? lol.

arkansas would be amazing for one reason. i have lots of friends in the little rock area and one of them came up this year for the iowa game. we spent the whole time arguing who would win a game between um and arkansas.

ok, worst fans in college football... osu is utterly classless, theres this video online of them throwing stuff at michigan fans and ripping a jersey off of one of the UM players mom's before the 2002 game. nd fans are delusional but harmless because their team hasnt done anything real in awhile. florida's are pretty bad and some of my friends who go to aTm can get annoying (i dont know if the whole fanbase is as bad as they are though). penn state is pretty bad too
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote