View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 11:44 PM   #231
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by akajettery31
the reason u dont like stack is because u r a dumbass. juss bacause he has one off night he the worst player. let me remind you that stack had a knee surgery early in his career and not many players come back and be good from that.

so think before u say son

u dont know nothin bout bball

u aint got know no life sittin at home make stupid ass comments

i would priciate it if u dont talk bout my mom cause u dont know who she is
thank you

Listen you backwoods retard. You might want to take your ass to hooked-on-phonics because clearly you sound like you have the intelligence of my balls. You should be kissing my hairy beanbag. So take your 8 posts and stuff them up your ass.

There is a reason why everyone is making fun of you and also there is a reason why you have negative reputation "you are an idiot, 'ya know what i sayin homie' "

Get the f*ck out of here before I he-bitch man whore pimp slap you.....bitch
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote