View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 09:00 PM   #21
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I heard this afternoon that Hicks had flat-out ruled out the possibility of signing Barry Bonds. Maybe BaD Radio was wrong, though.

As for me...if they signed Bonds I'm certain I would go to more than one game a year (as I do now). I like for my sports to be mixed with a healthy dose of entertainment.

I also couldn't care one bit less whether he has done steroids. So steroids are bad for your body. There's a lot of things that are bad for your body. Two-a-days in August is pretty hellacious on the body, as evidenced by the mounting number of casualties in recent years. But I don't hear a lot of fervor about banning working out in the heat.

It doesn't bother me one bit if atheletes have a bit of a gladiator element to them. I think we all realize they do, on some level, whether we admit it or not.

Last edited by chumdawg; 11-16-2006 at 09:00 PM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote