Thread: Fin is our MVP
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2002, 09:31 PM   #70
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

<< ESPN picked the Mavs to wint he series too, and they weren't right about that. This is not a debate about who does this and that. This is a thread stating that Fin the Mavs MVP, it is an opinion shared by more than me. Fin watched Dirk shoot all the shots, yes he did do that I do not debate that. Fin is the guy who comes up big for the Mavs in the clutch, Fin is the guy who is the leader of this team. Fin is the man who can get his own shot. If Dirk could get his own shot, then maybe we wouldn't have all these excuses as to why he missed the layup. Traffic, just rolled off, etc etc. >>

Ok... you have your opinion, I have mine and ESPN has theirs.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote