Thread: Jazz for real?
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 01:42 PM   #60
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay
Great coach - check
Great pg - i think he's definitely just going to get better. Big UIllinois Fan here and he was lots of fun to watch - just got better every year. Aside from his pg skills, he also plays very good D and has a big body. Just a smart smart player.
MVP so far - uh, Boozer is having a great year and the Jazz are doing great but dunno about MVP. but since his team is doing well and he's got the best stats on their team but i doubt it.

Anyone been tracking Millsap? in limited time he's put up some AK-esque numbers with boards, blocks, steals, assists... haven't seen him play yet.
Yee i noticed that Millsap in every game seemd to have like 15 or 20 points in like 10 min (overexaggeration) but u know what i mean

and DONT FORGET AK47 is still their most talented player on there....

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote