View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 06:19 PM   #36
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
wow... i haven't participated in this thread for a while. i thought to myself, "maybe i should check on it. i hope it has gotten gayer. i really hope it's gayer than it was before."

boy, was i wrong. you guys have disappointed me. you guys obviously know NOTHING about being gay. i can take you to a level of gay that has never before been seen on this planet. and the resident alien hasn't even posted in this for a while. how do you explain that?!
sike is probably busy.... as to you taking this thread to a level of gay "never before seen on this planet".... i'll take the zero...