View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 11:47 PM   #19
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I'm pretty much thinking a fold, too. Position is not going to mean much of anything if we flat call. For one thing, the UTG and the junkie still have position on us this round. And even in a best-case scenario where they both fold and we get to play heads-up, the pot will be so big in relation to our stack that we won't have many options going forward.

It's either fold or push, I think.

I wonder if the crafty guy might be pushing the junkie off his raise. Sometimes when tight players limp UTG (remember, it's 5 to go in this game) they can have anything from high pairs to AK suited to suited connectors and boredom. I expect the tight player to fold here.

I also expect the junkie to fold, no matter what we do. And I also expect that the crafty player expects the same.

Still fold? If so, what do you need to push here? Will queens do it? Is there any hand at all that you would just cold call with, given the situation?
this is a pretty clear fold dude, unless you want to make a stand with your stack with jacks.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote