View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 10:33 AM   #69
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ames7
So much fun! I really miss going to games. I was happy there were so many goals...I've never seen a hat trick in person before...it was really cool to hear the whole arena scream BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.

Sadly it's time to go back to cold, miserable Boston. I'm going to catch a Bruins game...will be interesting to see how different the atmosphere is.
Yeah you picked a good one to go to. Last wed was the 1-0 shutout of Nashville. That was fun too, but it's not quite the same as seeing 5 goals, and a hat trick.

bit dissappointed at the number of hats on the ice, but then again, I was impressed with Dallas hockey fans knowing enough to even do that as fast as they did without being told it was a hat trick yet....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stars at Detroit tonight on Versus, 6:00pm CST. Directv channel 608

and don't forget to go vote for Morrow, Zubov, Marty, and Modano at NHL.com or dallasstars.com people!