View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 02:57 PM   #406
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog
And why doesn't Timmy Boy get fined for this? Oh, I forgot he's the teacher's (Stern) pet. It's one thing when he gets what should have been a non-call (on Devin), but the greedy whiner also wants to get the next one. Maybe Duncan has the delusion that the refs are going to be consistent(ly bad). Or maybe he just believes his superstar status means that anything close should go his way. Poor, poor abused Timmy, my heart goes out to feel your pain.

Duncan's character keeps going down, down, down in my book......
I watched that Devin foul about 10 times, and each time there was no foul after the initial contact. None!!! The Ginobili flop was a horrible call as well. I guess SA 4got that the Mavs are the Western Conference Champions, and should deserve a little break.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote