View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 08:35 PM   #58
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled
What band/album/song got you into music? If different, what band/album/song made you a discerning music fan (ya know, the self-proclaimed media snob)?
I grew up listening to KissFM in elementary school, discovered the Edge around 4th-5th grade, blah blah blah. I never really paid a great deal to what I was listening to those days. It was around 9th grade that I found Pink Floyd, and other classic rock staples, and I began to "hear" the music, I suppose. I listened to the Wall about 25 times in a week, then got a hold of DSotM, rocked the hell out of that, followed up with WYWH, Animals, etc.

Still my favorite band of all time.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote