View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 05:20 PM   #10
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by endtroducing MASKED
Chuck is not a world class striker...no one in MMA is, except MAYYYYYBE Cro Cop. the only true world class strikers are pretty much kickboxers. he has very little striking discipline, and outside of counter punching, he doesn't have that big of an arsenal.
That is true. Even in the MMA world there are people with similar or better striking(Rampage destroyed him mostly with striking and a couple of take downs), I do some kick boxing(though clearly no wear near that level) so i should have known better than to say that but oh well.

Also on the striking theres someone i cant remember who his name is but i remember a lower weight class guy who made rogan mention the difference between UFC guys who think they are world class strikers and guys who really are. He had won or been in some big kick boxing competitions i cant remember but he won in what looked like about 5 seconds but was officially 10 or something like that. Im trying to find out who it was. I would think he would be up there on the list of MMA strikers.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote