View Single Post
Old 05-23-2002, 04:23 PM   #90
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Ok smart guy..I called your COMMENT idiotic, not you. English must not be your first language. Secondly, the "big three" (murph/mffl/drbio) were not "suspended" for the incident, they were issued their second WARNINGS/STRIKES which resulted in a one-week suspension according the four-strike system.

In regards to Seoman, MFFL's account was reactived two days ago and I even tested it out to make sure it works. He must still be having problems with his cookes/cache or something. And as for murph, I suspect he's been posting this entire week under a different alias so that point's moot. Plus he's already said he's ok with the suspension and will be back in a week (tomorrow).
djb is offline   Reply With Quote