View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 05:46 PM   #534
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
But let's be honest..... most of the southern portion of Louisiana is nothing more than a hell hole.. It stinks... There are far few teeth to go around... The food is overrated... and the average education level of anyone over the age of 18 can't be higher than a 7th grade level.
hey now, hey now...

i'm from south louisiana (Lafayette - although i wasn't born there, just went to middle and high school), and i turned out fine, AND i have all my teeth! and i graduated from college!

I've never been a big fan of new orleans, but Lafayette (heart of cajun country) is where it's at. The food there beats NO any day of the week. New Orleans is not considered Cajun.