View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 03:00 AM   #39
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Here's my 6,000

I'll try to get some pics up of my stuff (mostly cards and some current jerseys that aren't game worn) as soon as possible, just to add to the thread a little bit.
Great Nashty, and congratulations on the 6000th post (I'm actually honored that you would post your 6000th post on this thread)! I've got a bunch of autographed rookie cards as well, that I will try to post in the next couple of days, and I think I will get around to taking some pictures of the Madape's very impressive game worn collection as well (it includes a game worn Donald Hodge jersey, an unmarked and very pristine very early 80's sand-knit jersey, an 80's sand-knit "Hollis" jersey,a Fat Lever jacket, and some early 90's shorts -all bought straight from the Mavs at last year's big tent sale after the two of us drank beers all night in the Ape's 4-runner, and eventually stood first in line in front of thousands to buy severely discounted Mavs' merchandise ). Congrats again, Nashty, and I'd say that it would be great to see your Mavs stuff!

Last edited by Evilmav2; 12-18-2006 at 03:56 AM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote