View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 06:11 PM   #27
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
It doesn't matter. Joking about suicide is never somewhere that you should go. Ya know, I was completely joking about you and prince. But, the suicide thing... you just went too far.
Fair enough,
I've ribbed with you before Murph,
I thought I had a better read on you than I obviously do. I really didn't think that one was going for the jugular, but if you will forgive me crossing the line sometimes, I promise you they will become less frequent as I get a better idea as to what is overboard or not. I lurked this forum for over a year before I signed up, and did so because I genuinely liked the place. I don't want to get kicked out over something like this.

Last edited by rmacomic; 12-13-2006 at 06:12 PM.
rmacomic is offline   Reply With Quote