Thread: Fin is our MVP
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2002, 06:57 PM   #104
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

<< I went back and looked at the 3-4-5 games. After the 37-28-26 games Fin put together I humbly bow to the FinMeister being the MVP of the Sacremento Series. So I break it down like this for the year. Fin MVP of Sac Series. Dirk MVP of Minn Series and the year.

I can agree with that Dude... That was my point, I was NEVER saying that Dirk isn't the &quot;man&quot; on this team, just in that series he didn't play like that.

Also seoman, you can say the big three hurt us all you want but this I know. DIRK HURT US THE MOST OUT OF THE BIG THREE!!!! Everyone makes mistakes, everyone has bad games, but he CONSISTENTLY hurt us in three of the four games the Mavs lost and Fin hurt us in ONE of the games the mavs lost.
>>

If dirk plays below his standards we will obviously be hurt more than nash, finley or anyone else on the team since he accounts for the most points, most rebounds, most FT's, points in the paint. The mavs rely so much on dirk that if he plays evan slightly off, the other players do not step up to compensate.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote