View Single Post
Old 12-23-2006, 02:09 AM   #88
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, my sister-in-law is CRAZY into the books. like even more than you guys even appear to be, and that's saying something. she let me know that, too.

i honestly don't know why i haven't gotten around to reading them until now. i think i was purposefully boycotting them becasue they were so popular...

but i watched the last movie (goblet of fire) and felt like there was A LOT missing (even though i hadn't read it). i felt like a lot of background and such just wasn't delved into. so i figure the books would give me that.