View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 06:18 PM   #9
FreakNasty

FreakNasty will become famous soon enough

At this very moment, I suggest the 360. Like Bernardos said, its all about the games. And the line up of games for the ps3, at this moment, comes no where close to the 360. The only game worth playing on the ps3 at the moment, and is exclusively on ps3, is Resistance Fall of Man(not blown away at all). The other games worth playing you can play on the 360 also and are virtually the same. Right now, the 360 has Gears of War (AMAZING, this is the reason for my ps3 collecting dust.), F.E.A.R, Elder Scrolls (if you like RPG), and the Tom Clancy games are great too. But the ps3 has games like Gran Turismo hd, GTA IV(heard rumors of it not being exclusive?), Armored Core 4, Final Fantasy XIII, MGS4 that are set to launch this year, if you decide for the ps3.

I work at best buy, and shipments range from 2-8 ps3s every week to every week and a half. Even if you wanted one, it will be hard to get one, because they are gone in less than an half an hour. This trend may continue into spring time, but by that time, the list of games should way better than it is now(barring anything getting pushed back).
FreakNasty is offline   Reply With Quote