View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 06:41 AM   #1
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of
Default Happy New Year's

Hi everybody,

On this, the last day of 2006, I wanted to wish all of the Mav fans and their families a wonderful New Year's.

In 2004, I was on death's door step. I had last rites administered twice. I had spent my birthday in the hospital hooked up to all kinds of machines. I had already asked my youngest sister to please remember to take care of our 85 year old mother.

By God's grace, I survived. I lost everything as I went through rehab, but I found that God had given me the best birthday present I could wish for--life.

Not just life itself--but a re-newed vigor. A new zest to live.

I don't worry about things as much as I used to.

I try to find the goodness in all people that I meet.

I have found happiness in ordinary events in life.

My New Year's wish to all of you is that you can enjoy life and each other without nearly dying--live each day to its fullest. I know that is a cliche, but ultimately it is so true.

And for God sake--love your parents with all your hearts. They won't be with you forever.

Am I missing anything?

Oh, yeah...

GO SPURS!

(JUST KIDDING!!)

GO MAVS (at least until we meet in the play-offs).

Your friend,

BSR
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote