View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 05:49 PM   #5
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

I had a friend who died late one evening several years ago after leaving a Spurs game. He was engaged and was taking two future step-children to their first game.

As he approached a car, he heard a woman scream out for help. He turned and saw a man pointing a gun at her. He leaped at the guy to try to save the woman--the gunman turned on him and shot him in the face, killing him instantly.

Both studies and common sense tells us that the death rate goes way up late at night, For my unfortunate friend--one who I knew since the second grade--he was at the prime of his young life. He met the woman of his dreams. He was going to marry her and adopt her two children as his own sons, giving them his own name. Instead, these two children suffered the horrible experience of watching their future father murdered.

Please be safe everyone. Use common sense. Of course, as a Catholic, I believe that God was summon us when He needs us. Still--no use tempting fate with reckless choices.
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote