View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 02:43 PM   #7
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Personal war - bs.
"vilified as the selfish brat he is." - That's it, he's a selfish brat so he forced the country into a war. Stick to comedy.
Like I said. It was only my opinion . But can you give me a credible reason why we are spend so much time, effort and money in Iraq, instead of going after Bin-Laden? Bush never really has. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some tree hugger, who thinks every problem can be solved with happy thoughts. Bush has been dishonest to the American people from the beginning. Had he come out and said, "Iraq is important, because it provides a staging point for bigger and more important actions in the region for years to come" I would be more inclined to trust him. But he was never honest about his reasons. He sent Collin Powell in front of the UN with a vial of "Anthrax" and erroneous reports. I'm sure Bush's agenda is one he is certain is right, But he has never been upfront about it. The Iraq war has been mishandled and Bush has never been clear about its justification.