View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 03:44 PM   #14
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic
The Iraq reslution bases most of it's argument on the asumtion that Iraq had and was will to use and sell WMDs. Well where are they?
Well rma...4 of the 10 were about WMD. Are you wanting to be serioius about this discussion or do you want to continue to riff off points?

So dubya either
"lied about wmd" - I disagree, incorrect yes, but lied no.
"told collin to lie about it" - I disagree again.
"didn't tell you all of the reasons to go into iraq" - Again I disagree but you don't really seem to want to hear it.

Monday-morning quarterbacking is easy. That's really all this sounds like.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote