Thread: 24
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 12:49 PM   #37
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

U2: They secured Jack's release in order to use him in an "exchange" (not exactly a prisoner exchange). It's not like Jack has any choice in the matter, though his former colleagues treated him like they did... and that's why he didn't resist and escape. It's a wonderful show.

UL: What are you talking about with John McCain? Did I miss something crucial?

Nemesis: When I saw the Hannibal move, you know the first thought in my mind? "Yes! Brilliant move to use his teeth as a weapon! I'll have to remember that if I'm ever held hostage!" Since I can see myself doing that (I just have strong survival instincts - not a taste for blood), then I think the Jack character can definitely handle it. I cannot see myself cutting a guy's head off though (Flaco). Hope it would never come to that!

(Hope no one thinks I'm a freak now.)