View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 01:05 PM   #9
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shot Rob
Sorry guys--

I've voted Republican for most of my adult life.

I did not want this to become a debate on Rep v. Dem.

I wanted a precise set of options to help our troops--

Regardless of how you feel about the war, the surge or the next phase...

These men and women need our support--

Thanks, Doc, for your ideas.

I have a family of young nephews who I intend to enlist in our own series of coming to the aid of our country--to support our true American heroes--

Our troops.

God bless our troops.

Please do not allow this thread to become hijacked--to morph into another set of shrill political rantings from the left or the right. We have threads which accomplish that already.
On the contrary.... You asked for solutions and I was just adding to Doc's almost complete list. You can just sit back and watch as the Democrats slowly but most assuredly will put a choke hold on the lifeline of support the previous Congress gave them. But we asked for it. Well, I didn't... but the American public did.