View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 01:32 AM   #53
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
So name the teams with a bench you would trade with the Mavs for. Don't forget the defensive mentality we have when choosing. Don't pick a bench with bums that can shoot 49 percent but allow 55 percent shooting against them.
depends on what we are asking for, a team that has a 10 man rotation like the ones the mavs have been playing or one that has an 8 man rotation like the one they are going to? With the 8 man rotation i think we have a very solid bench like i said earlier because you dont have the crappiness of aj and AC dragging down the rest of the bench, with the 10 man bench i would take several teams bench over ours. Let me know and ill tell you who i would take. Ill tell you that in the 8 man rotation i would expect the mavs to be top 5-10.

Dude yes i said something similar last year, i said the mavs had an illusion of depth because they had 2 starters on the bench which turned out to be true.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote