View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 01:45 AM   #59
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
Lets go both. I want to know the 4-9 teams that you think are better than our much played 8 man rotation and then the 10-30 teams with a better overall bench than ours. Again, remember our defensive mentality and our need for 3pt shooting. Have at it and be very specific. Know I will be with your responses.
i just did those, i dont think there are that many teams better than the mavs(meaning the 10-30). Obviously the mavs have better benches than the non playoff teams for the most part or the coaches on those teams are stupid. I dont think there are that many benches that are noticeably better but i think you would have just as hard of a time thinking of good teams with noticeably worse benches.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote