View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 01:49 AM   #63
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
And by the way, the Suns only play an 8 man rotation. Not sure how you'd take their 10 man rotation over ours. I wouldn't even take their 8 man rotation over ours. James Jones?
is basically devean georges long lost brother. id take their ten man rotation because barbosa and diaw alone are so much better than our bench its not even funny.

On the overall thing, i will take the blame for this for not being clear enough in what i meant i guess. I never meant to make it sound like this bench is some horrible bench and that none of them should be in the nba or anything and when what i said was negative(it was meant to sound that way because you guys sounded like you though they were the best bench in the league or something) but i didnt balance it by saying but they are still ok or something like that because apparently you guys think that average means horrible...
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote