View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 10:09 AM   #46
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
If one recognizes that Nash made a concerted effort to get in better shape when he signed with Phoenix, don't you then have to concede that he was shirking his professional responsibilities while he was wearing a Maverick uniform?

Thank you for this Mary. This is the one reason that I wish for Nash's failure. He didn't give it his all obviously when he was in Dallas as he was not training to his full capabilities and was more worried about partying Uptown instead.

That is the mark of a loser.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote