View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 04:37 PM   #8
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey
If hollinger would include an actual win/loss record IN his formula then I would give it creedance. The problem with his formula is that PHX will always be number one because it puts so much weight on points scored. It doesn't matter that their opponents score over 100 a game because they average 120 (*Just throwing numbers...not actual stats...*) then according to his formula they are scoring more and outscoring their opponents by 20 points. Well hold on a second...If the Mavs score 95 but are holding their opponents to 83 then I believe that is a tougher feat to accomplish and thus making them the better team. Or what if Hollinger put in RECORD vs. OPPONENTS IN TOP 5...PHX is 0-2 against the Mavs.

He's got some BCS formula going on there and it is all kinds of flawed.
Finally a decent response to my original post. You are right, the other idiots are well....idiots. I am giving you rep.

Its so easy to love the suns, they have back to back MVP of the league Steve Nash, the score a lot of points, and when they do score its all the flashy ally-oop dunks, and no look behind the back passes and such. Too bad they don’t teach defense.

Also, I guess nobody caught my Family Guy reference with the title of my thread.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote