View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 03:27 PM   #4
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

norm chow. Thats all i have to say. Norm chow. As for the sports guy, i like reading him and he is funny but he has no clue about football. He is honestly one of the worst football analyst ive ever read and its because of the same reason he thinks he knows football. Hes played too much madden. Dont get me wrong i play madden too and im pretty darn good when I do BUT madden has almost nothing to do with real football.

Edit-as for turner, he knows offense. Theres no question about that. Just look at the raiders with him last year and without him this year and 49ers without him last year and with him this year. I just dont think hes a good head coach though. Would love to have seen him come back as OC though...

Last edited by Five-ofan; 01-27-2007 at 03:28 PM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote