Thread: Apple or PC?
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 06:40 PM   #14
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

I use Windows at home and Macs at work. There's pluses and minuses to both. THere's probably more updating to do with Windows, but Mac is more expensive. I've had 1 virus problem in 10 years with my PC, which was a huge hassle. Without free tech support at work for the Mac, though, I'd have had just as much problems with compatibility issues, system breakdowns, and stuff.

Most annoyingly, lots of things on the web tend to get all jammed up on the mac. Probably something to do with the program that runs animations in advertisements, but it's not as easy to fix as it is with a pc.

If you are a casual user, go with dude's advice and get the cheapest. Home movies, pictures, email, watching dvds, browsing the web, they are just as easy on Mac or Windows. Everything is pretty intuitive and easy these days.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote