View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 10:13 AM   #13
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

And if the mavs were in this situation, we would be saying something like, "you still have to win those games." What is going to happen on this board if the suns start beating the western conference teams at the point where their schedule gets tough? Everybody is assuming that they will lose more often. It seems to me that Miami wasn't even the #1 seed in the scrub eastern conference last year. Yet, they are the reigning NBA champs.

We had a mavs team that went to WCF finals a few years ago that pushed the limit offensively like the Suns do. We played the right teams in the playoffs and even scored 85 points in the first half to beat Sacramento. We may have won it all if Dirk didn't get injured in the SA series.

The Suns are doing something spectacular. I think the Mavs can take them in a series, but I think thier 17 wins in a row is legitimate and impressive.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote