View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 02:35 AM   #8
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Ahem...I think my number has been called. Drum roll please.
I hate the Suns. I hate their name, Suns. Why not call them what they really are? The "Phoenix - Media Darlings" or the "Phoenix - Anything to take our mind off the Cardinals".
I hate how they have a direct link between ESPN and their collective penis.
I hate the heat in Phoenix. I hate how people say, "You don't notice it, because it's a dry heat" I hate that everyone there is a "dry stupid"
I hate the way their mascot is a gorilla. Was Chuck-e-Cheese busy? He looks like he should be waving at traffic outside a vacuum cleaner hospital.
I hate Steve Nash. He took the money and ran, and ran, and ran, and ran out of energy every playoff. I hate how someone with such a one sided game can be MVP. I blame the exchange rate. 15 assists must be 30 points 10 rebounds and 3 steals Canadian.
I hate Amare Stodimre. I hate his nickname. STAT, must mean Some Teams Always Tank.
I hate The Matrix, What a great way too sell shoes. Lets nickname him after a Keanu Reeves movie. What, was "My Own Private Idaho" taken? Should have been called The Matrix Revolutions. (Worst sequel ever)
I hate Rajah Bell. I hate how he gets free Taco's for life. I hope he gets the trots for life.
I hate D'antoni. I hate his snarl every time he doesn't get a call. Looks like someone shit in his Cheerios. I hate how he took Nellie Ball and removed any resemblance of defense. He's done for basketball what pantyhose did for fingerbanging. Worked so great for Nellie. I hate how so many teams have been too stupid to figure it out.
I hate the Suns. I hate the Suns. I hate, Hate, HATE the Suns.

Last edited by rmacomic; 01-30-2007 at 02:37 AM.
rmacomic is offline   Reply With Quote