Thread: Heroes
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 10:35 AM   #497
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
UL You're the second one I've heard say Nathan is Claire's dad, what makes you say that? I don't see the connection at all.
I think it's someone we already know. That would be awful cool if it turned out to be Nathan.... then the storyline would be that Peter saved his Niece, even though he had no idea it was his Niece.

Nathan is a cheating bastard. So it's not too shocking that he would sleep around with some woman in Texas. That's also why I think Nathan will be a bad guy. He's a cheater so his heart isn't good. He obviously cares for his brother, but I think in the end he will be a bad guy.

On the father of healgirlthatshotinayear (Claire), the reason I know it's someone we know is because they teased us too much about him in the previews for next week without showing his face.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 01-30-2007 at 10:36 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote