Thread: Heroes
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 12:16 PM   #512
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I think it's someone we already know. That would be awful cool if it turned out to be Nathan.... then the storyline would be that Peter saved his Niece, even though he had no idea it was his Niece.

Nathan is a cheating bastard. So it's not too shocking that he would sleep around with some woman in Texas. That's also why I think Nathan will be a bad guy. He's a cheater so his heart isn't good. He obviously cares for his brother, but I think in the end he will be a bad guy.

On the father of healgirlthatshotinayear (Claire), the reason I know it's someone we know is because they teased us too much about him in the previews for next week without showing his face.
to be fair, U2, I doubt Nathan was married nearly 16 years ago...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote