View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 06:59 PM   #4
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I agree to a point but that is dangerous play. It did work for Miami just quitin some games last year and then trying to turn it on when they had to. It was a miracle they beat us that way but it happened.

Houston is dangerous if Ming, Battier and McGrady stay healthy. I know the Spurs are great later in the year and Houston would have to play flawless but it could happen. The Jazz loss did hurt because Boozer was not in that game. Okur killed them. The Jazz should fall big time without Boozer but who knows.

This again is where Horry, Finley and Barry hurt San Antonio as they need young guns to try to catch us off the bench. They must make a trade to go younger and clutch off the bench. If not, they might wear Duncan, Gino and Parker out by the playoffs, like Nash will be.

I say they haven't give up trying to catch us but it will be hard because our bench is just to good. They can do like Miami and just say screw the regular season but make the playoffs and try to turn it on but that is dangerous play. It did work for Miami. To just get the guys healthy.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote