Thread: DrBio
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 09:21 AM   #22
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

I always thought doc was good for a laugh. As for the whole banning thing, im not questioning the mods but i just generally dont think banning should really be done short of totally ridiculous situations. I have about as much respect for chum as anyone on this board but I understand why doc got to the point he did with him. The Nash/Nellie love was/is getting to the point that hes almost turning into a troll. Im honestly not sure he would be happy if the mavs beat the suns. Now the sending 8 billion pms or whatever was a bit pointless and childish and did deserve something but i dont really think it warranted banning(i would have just left the inbox full and turned off the email notification for a couple of days) Ah well, hell be back in a month.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote