Thread: DrBio
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 09:26 AM   #22
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
I always thought doc was good for a laugh. As for the whole banning thing, im not questioning the mods but i just generally dont think banning should really be done short of totally ridiculous situations. I have about as much respect for chum as anyone on this board but I understand why doc got to the point he did with him. The Nash/Nellie love was/is getting to the point that hes almost turning into a troll. Im honestly not sure he would be happy if the mavs beat the suns. Now the sending 8 billion pms or whatever was a bit pointless and childish and did deserve something but i dont really think it warranted banning(i would have just left the inbox full and turned off the email notification for a couple of days) Ah well, hell be back in a month.
I get the impression that none of us know the full extent of what went on.

My preference (not that it counts) is that we just stop talking about it, it'll blow over, hopfully doc will rejoin us without an agenda, and we can all joke around and root for the mavs and co-exist peacefully together.