Thread: Fantastic 4
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 06:47 PM   #24
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
Ion had no weakness He is the most powerful character in the history of comic books. He was as far as i recall the only being that was ever truly omnipotent in a comic book(guys like thanos and darkseid and galactus and such were supposed to be but they lost fights) Plus even when he goes back to being a semi regular green lantern he still has no weakness against yellow. yes i am/was a comic book nerd.
that is cool...I never got into DC comics...but I'm sorry sir, any list of omnipotent characters that finds itself without the Beyonder...is not list worth discussing

I was unaware about the ion/green lantern character's power over yellow....how did he differ from other lanterns in this way?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 02-12-2007 at 06:47 PM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote