Thread: Fantastic 4
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 12:03 AM   #31
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
still...the Beyonder was the man/being.

and just for the record, the infinity gaunlet is my favorite inter-character series of all time. Thor and Silver Surfer are pretty dang well represented...plus Captian America has just about the coolest few frames in any comic ever in that series.
the beyonder was awesome but kyle rayner/ion was cooler because of his imagination. Have you ever seen the JLU cartoon that was on recently or just the regular justice league before that? (im just using the cartoon as an example not a big deal either way) well in it, John stewart doesnt ever do anything with his ring but just shoot laser beams and make bubbles around himself/the team to protect himself. That is the exact opposite of what rayner did. Rayner was a comic book artist before becoming the green lantern(and strill afterwards too) which gave him a great ideal of all superheros and stuff. He would make a green batman or superman or one of his original cartoon characters to fight for him or a trex or something like that. It was cool. The infinity gauntlet was great, i agree about that i just ment the power of the thing itself. The beyonder was a beast but none of the marvel characters are ever as powerful as the dc characters because thats just the way the companies decided to make them. For instance he was weakened if he spent prolonged periods of time in this dimension right?

BTW if we are gonna mention all powerful people, franklin richards was darn near invincible himself.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote